What to expect when visiting our office:
- You will always be greeted by courteous, professional, and knowledgeable staff
- New patients, please arrive 20-25 minutes earlier than scheduled appointment if you have not sent new patient forms prior to your appointment.
- We take pride in attempting to accommodate various scheduling needs of our patients. Please let us know 24 hours in advance if you cannot keep a scheduled appointment time and we will make every attempt to reschedule you at the earliest convenience.
- Handicapped accessible and accommodating, including wheelchairs on site and assistance getting to and from vehicles if needed.
New patients can print these "New Patient Forms" and complete them at home. The completed forms should then be mailed to our Big Flats Office prior to your scheduled appointment.
By mailing these completed forms prior to your scheduled appointment, your chart can be assembled, and your information entered into the computer prior to your appointment thus saving you time during your initial visit.
Foot and Ankle Specialists
of the Twin Tiers
Accepted Insurance Carriers:
- American Progressive/Today's Options
- Empire (United Health Care)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Now
- Lifetime Benefits
- Medicaid (as secondary coverage for adults). Children up to age of 21 years old with referral from Pediatrician
- MVP (New York 44 Health Trust)
- Today's Options
- United Health Care
- Well Care